This fourth edition of the Classic Ferrari Value Development Report is the most complete publication since its first version in 2015.
In this report we present our analysis of the classic Ferrari market in 2018 and the value development of all classic Ferrari models in the last 20 years.
The report has an evolutionary format, which is every year updated and extended with new information, analysis and insights. The 2018 report has evolved into a 100+ page report with 200+ tables and graphics.
- Supply side of the market: Numbers of models and cars
- Demand side of the market: Types and background of buyers
- Market in financial terms: Total value of the market
- History of the Ferrari market
Analysis Value Development Models in 2018 and in the Past
- Classic Ferrari market development in 2018
- Ferraris at the auctions in 2018
- Value development 226 models Y1947-2000
- Value development 186 models Y1947-1989 in graphics
- Best performers in 2018 and in the last 3 and 10 years
- Red Blossoms Indices: Early, Late and Post Enzo models
- Analysis of the correlations between value development and: Age, Type, Engine, # Cars, Price Class
Classic Ferrari Investment Market
- Classic Ferraris as an investment
- Return on Investment Rate models Y1947-1989
- Value Increase Stability Rate models Y1947-1989
- Investment Attractiveness Rate models Y1947-1989
- Top Scoring Models Y1947-1989
ORDERING THE REPORT
– Classic Ferrari Value Development Report December 2018: US $225,-
– After first buy: Every next annual update: US $95,-
Payments by bank, credit card or PayPal.