This fifth edition of the Classic Ferrari Value Development Report is the most complete publication since its first version in 2014.
In this report we present our analysis of the classic Ferrari market in 2018 and the value development of all classic Ferrari models in the last 20 years.
The report has an evolutionary format, which is every year updated and extended with new information, analysis and insights. In five years time it has evolved into a 75 page report with 200+ graphics.
This report gives answers to questions, such as:
- How was the value development of all models in Y2018, and in the last 10 years?
- How did classic Ferraris do at auctions in Y2018?
- Which models had the highest Return on Investment (ROI) in the last 10 years?
- Which models have the highest Investment Attractiveness?
- How is value development correlated with a model’s: age, type, engine, number of cars produced, value and condition?
- The history of the classic Ferrari market, the ’70s value explosion and the ’80s bubble and ’90s crash.
- 10 year value development 187 models Y1947-1989 in $ (table)
- 10 year value development 187 models Y1947-1989 in 187 graphics
- The total size of the market in number of cars and total value (market cap).
- The market geografical, types of buyers and sellers.
- The report consist of 75 pages including 200+ graphics.
25% Spring Discount, Order Now!
Classic Ferrari Value Development Report, edition: January 2019.
Available in PDF (US Letter and A4 format) or print version.
Price (including 25% spring discount): US $165 / EURO €149
Payments by bank, credit card or PayPal.
Newsletter: Red Blossoms Classic Ferrari Market
For all classic Ferrari enthousiasts our e-mail Newsletter mailing with interesting news, facts, auction and event reports, agenda, etc.
Frequency: 2-4 x per year